Raul Malo Sign Up For Email Updates
HomeAboutNewsTourMusicVideosGalleriesJournalFansForumStoreFriendsContact
August 28, 2014, 05:17:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Around the World' on its way !  (Read 1144 times)
Susie
Grand Poobah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 05:39:10 am »

It was a fantastic night Hilary - and even better because we were staying in the same hotel as Raul . We got to spend both evenings with Raul and the band until the early hours. ( I had died and gone to heaven !!! )

And my CD has just arrived !

Glad you had a great time Carolyn. You are such a lucky, lucky girl, I am very happy for you.
sunflower
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 04:27:44 pm »

Am I high, or is it really $32.00 on Amazon??  Maybe a little blow-up Raul comes with it.
Gracelander
Grand Poobah

"Lies, all I ever hear are lies"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 06:56:21 pm »

Am I high, or is it really $32.00 on Amazon??  Maybe a little blow-up Raul comes with it.
scratch and sniff surprise inside.

Flectere si nequeo Superos, Acheronta movebo
JustinBoston

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 11:06:21 am »

Has anyone heard anything about a domestic U.S. release?  At this point I'm assuming there won't be one until after the Mavericks activities.  I guess that'll have to tide me over...

Barbiesnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 07:13:52 pm »

I got my Around the World today.  It is fantastic.  Very very nice.  Thanks Raul for all the work in getting that recording so perfected.
tartar40
Grand Poobah

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 09:28:09 am »

OK...mine finally arrived, and this record is exquisite. L'Appuntamento is playing over and over in my head. What a song! Beautiful! And Englebert's "Man Without Love" Perfect! I think this was on the Live from the Royal Albert Hall video with the Maverick but I may be mistaken. Still great. And the orchestra behind the boys really lends a wonderful background to Raul's voice. Really worth getting this at any cost.  Grin

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
gruenetx
Grand Poobah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 09:36:52 am »

Lovely, lovely cd. I suspect that this is one of those cd's that is "good for what ails you." Just put this music on for an instant mood lift. I love it.

Debbie

One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes; but for real bona fide stupidity, nothing beats teamwork. -- Mark Twain
ALAN

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 01:52:03 pm »

Hey it's Valentines Day and I can't think of a better cd to play than Around the World.
All the stores are full of special cds of "Love"
I just wish someone in the record company had thought of promoting Raul's cd at this romantic time of the year.
There is nothing better out there!! Love it!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: