Raul Malo Sign Up For Email Updates
HomeAboutNewsTourMusicVideosGalleriesJournalFansForumStoreFriendsContact
September 30, 2014, 03:45:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Please send out some prayers and healing thoughts for my cousin Michael  (Read 1886 times)
gruenetx
Grand Poobah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 02:11:25 pm »

So sorry to hear this, Crista. Michael and your family are in my prayers.

Debbie

One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes; but for real bona fide stupidity, nothing beats teamwork. -- Mark Twain
cmpblue
Grand Poobah

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 03:13:21 pm »

Thank you for praying for Michael and sending him good thoughts. I talked to him today and he sounded better. Yesterday, when they put the tube in; it hurt a lot I think. He says the tube is working but it hurt more than he thought it would. Today we talked for a nice long while and I am less scared than I was yesterday. They are keeping an eye on his white blood cell count, when that is normal; they may send him home with the tube and bag. He says they will then hopefully remove it about 10 days after; do more tests... and if all goes well, they'll schedule removal of his appendix as quickly as possible. Please do keep sending him and his family healing thoughts and prayers.
I just don't understand why it took so long for them to realize what was wrong.
Crista

I can't express
the ridiculous excess of joy;
the right set of chords,
the juxtaposition of a few notes and words,
can bring to a heart
that had broken apart
into thousands of pieces...
What a miracle this is!
gogoannie

Smile, & be happy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 03:31:47 pm »

Oh Crista, I'm so sorry to hear this, glad he's doing better but will say prayers for him...Joni
Cheryl E

I wanna be your sunrise, I wanna be your blue eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 03:57:31 pm »

Glad Michael is doing better Crista.  Continuing to pray for him and his family, and you also, of course, dear one.  Smiley

Cheryl

"Love me forever and make all my dreams come true"...Besame Mucho
Loco
Grand Poobah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 04:59:46 pm »

Glad there is some good news. I'll keep on sending those mental messages for a speedy recovery so that wretched appendix can be whipped out
RaeRose

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 10:22:12 pm »

I hope they can remove his appendix soon and that he will be on the mend in a short time. Such a scary thing to endure. I am keeping him in my praryers, Crista.

Rachel
JustinBoston

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 09:49:22 am »

Sounds like the treatment is helping, that's good - sending good thoughts.

Amanda D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 10:27:24 pm »

Wow, Crista!  I'm so sorry your cousin is having to go through such a rough and painful ordeal.  I'll be praying that he continues to improve and has a speedy recovery.
mamadel
Grand Poobah

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2012, 10:14:21 pm »

Very sorry to hear of your cousin's health issues, Crista.  Thinking of you and sending positive vibes Michael's way.  Hope he's much better real soon. 

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."  Oscar Wilde
MariaChiara
Grand Poobah

Peace, love and music

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, 10:39:12 pm »

Praying for Michael, Crista. I hope he is doing much better very soon.

“For every broken-hearted lover, love was once anew. And that will be the hope that gets me through eternity. Along with all the memories that belong to you and me.”  ~Raul Malo, "Fall Apart"
cmpblue
Grand Poobah

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 08:23:17 am »

Thank you for all the prayers. As of yesterday evening he was still in the hospital. Doctors changed the plan. They were going to check everything again today and if possible, now hope to take out the tube, send him home with antibiotics for 7 days more, see doctor in 7 days and then if the swelling has gone down sufficiently, schedule an operation.
Crista

I can't express
the ridiculous excess of joy;
the right set of chords,
the juxtaposition of a few notes and words,
can bring to a heart
that had broken apart
into thousands of pieces...
What a miracle this is!
Loco
Grand Poobah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 11:54:09 am »

Thanks for the update, Crista... I hope he is able to go home soon, nothing like being at home for making you feel better!   Kiss
D. Bravo

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 03:38:17 pm »

Thanks for the update Crista. Good to hear he's coming along better. Hope all goes as planned, and he can rest comfortably at home before having to endure the operation.  Smiley
pattycake

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 04:01:13 pm »

Guess it is best that they clear the infection before they go in to operate.  But I am sure you will all breathe much easier when that darn thing is removed.  Hope all goes as planned and Michael is on his way back to full health soon, Crista.

hugs, patty
GoodEarthGal

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 04:53:05 pm »

Thanks for keeping us posted, Crista.  I'm hoping the infection recedes promptly.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: