Raul Malo Sign Up For Email Updates
HomeAboutNewsTourMusicVideosGalleriesJournalFansForumStoreFriendsContact
December 12, 2018, 10:09:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raul's 50th Birthday party photos  (Read 5146 times)
PhotosByHillary

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2015, 06:09:54 pm »

Hi Everyone… Raul asked me to post the links here to the photos I took at his 50th Birthday celebration in Nashville August 7th. There are 2 galleries. I delighted that Raul and all his family were happy with the photos and eager to share with you. This was my gift to him. I ask you to please use these for personal use only, they are not to be resold or used for commercial purpose without license. All photos are copyrighted and all license rights reserved by me.

First is a High Resolution protected gallery...the photos are available for purchase if you would like to buy any prints:

http://www.photosbyhillary.com/Music/Raul-Malo/Raul-Malo-Celebrates-50/

Another gallery that is unlisted and  ‘unprotected’ allows for right-click downloading of the image files for email and web sharing. Not suitable for printing. This gallery is only accessed with this link.

http://www.photosbyhillary.com/Music/Raul-Malo/Rauls-50th-Birthday/n-BWj8tQ/

If you have questions or difficulty with the website please contact me directly at this email.
Hillary@PhotosByHillary.com  I hope you enjoy them all! It was quite an honor to be invited and share the fun!
cmpblue
Grand Poobah

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 06:43:22 pm »

There are no words....those photos are amazing! There were pastelitos and cangrejitos and all sorts of great Cuban party itos!!! LOL

Thank you Hillary for sharing these. Thank you Raul for allowing us to see the celebration!
Crista
nuning

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 02:04:28 am »

All pictures in this work. Beautiful The happiness of everyone is very interesting. With this happy birthday party everyone looks happy. Grin genting club Smiley
PhotosByHillary

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 06:20:55 am »

All pictures in this work. Beautiful The happiness of everyone is very interesting. With this happy birthday party everyone looks happy. Grin genting club Smiley
. Welcome to the group and thank you for your lovely compliments! ~Hillary
RicardoFurioso

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 10:07:09 am »

Lovely work, Hillary.
xoxo ~ Rich Binell

I said I love you.
I didn't mean to.
         ~ Raul
PhotosByHillary

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 10:23:07 am »

Thanks so much Rich! It was an honor and joy to be able to photograph that celebratory evening!
Very special in every way!
~Hillary
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: